An experienced software engineer is needed to design and implement features in a client/server architecture. The developer filling this role will be primarily responsible for a server side process called Session Manager that sits between our main application server and the clients, with responsibilities including (but not limited to) requirements gathering, design, development, and testing of assigned features. The successful applicant must also be able to multi-task, work in a self-directed and self-motivated environment, and have the willingness to expend the appropriate energy to meet critical internal and external deadlines. Session Manager is a C++ application which includes intelligent caching algorithms, security implementations, session/state management, and exposes server functionality up to the client applications.
- Work with team members in the definition, design, implementation, and support of our C++ based server components.
- Assist team members in the implementation of various C++ utilities and libraries used by various development groups.
- Work with education, testing, and documentation departments, where appropriate, to help create proper documentation, regression/scalability test plans, and education materials.
- Engage in administrative activities such as scheduling, status meetings, and participating in code and design reviews.
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development, with a heavy emphasis on C++.
- B.S. or better in Computer Science or related field. Very strong candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered as well.
- The ability to take ownership and be respected for your experience and decision making abilities.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Strong communications skills required.
Communicates regularly with colleagues and management.
Uses computer for extended periods of time.
Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Interactive Intelligence Inc. - 13 months ago
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of contact center, unified communications, and business process...