Since 1997, Meridian Knowledge Solutions, LLC (Meridian) has delivered cutting-edge technology platforms and custom online courseware, supporting learning and training requirements for every size organization. Meridian’s flagship product is Meridian Global, a robust learning management system (LMS) enhanced with industry-leading knowledge management functionality, along with content management and competency modeling tools.
Meridian is a full-service e-learning and knowledge management company, complementing our robust infrastructure product suite with a comprehensive range of services including custom content development, implementation, consulting, and application hosting. Meridian is part of the Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) family of companies. For more information please visit http://www.meridianksi.com and www.vipconsulting.com.
Meridian is looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect/Sales Engineer to support their growing needs. This is a remote office position with some travel associated with it. The Sr. Solution Architect is the key support role during the sales process and essential to the winning process. Key responsibilities include working closely with sales executive to help close business; participating in RFP process; delivering compelling demos; and other sales-related activites as needed. The candidate will need to be an active team player, prepared to take leadership and charge for their responsibilities while maintaining open and frequent communication with other members of the Sales, Leadership, RFP, and Professional Services teams. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations in order to bring to life Meridian’s ability to enhance business operations for customers
- Clearly and concisely respond to customer concerns during meetings with responses positioning the benefits of Meridian’s solutions
- Lead functional responses to RFI/RFPs identify and create answers that provide value and benefits to our prospects.
- Assist with Meridian’s sales and marketing events such as Trade Shows, regional events, etc.
- Set appropriate expectations during the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to Travel Nationally/Internationally < 50%
- In-depth knowledge and experience in learning management systems and human capital management industry
- Collaboration with others and a team-orientated working style
- Experience with WebEx and other virtual presentation tools
- High-level knowledge of LCMS and Desktop authoring solutions (Claro and Articulate a plus)
- Excellent written, listening and presentations skills.
- Self-disciplined and able to work in a high paced environment
- Strong Writing Skills and ability to respond to functional requirements & proposals
- Working with clients to analyze their needs and define requirements.
- Supporting the handover process into Professional Services.
- Supporting existing clients via demonstrations, webinars, etc.
- Ability to work closely with clients to analyze their needs and define requirements
- Ability to communicate functional requirements to the technical team for product growth
- Collaborate with Meridian’s Product Management team to provide valuable market feedback and guide product roadmap strategies
- No sponsorship available
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5-7 years pre-sales support experience, preferably SaaS and/or talent management solutions .
Monster - 13 months ago