As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
The DECC project requires system analysts/engineers who can work with our solution architects to develop interface control documents, prepare requirements and design review materials. It is highly desirable for the candidates to have expertise in SOA-based architecture and implementation, and portal/web based architectures.
Essential Job Functions:
With strong expertise in system requirements analysis and system and software design, as well design of SOA-based systems, and experience in SOA life cycle, best practices, model-driven implementation, the candidates will be responsible for developing requirements documentation, ICDs, and service/system functional and design specifications. The essential job functions include:
• Work with the health care IT projects, high-caliber architecture teams, and the health and human service agencies in the requirements gathering process to determine high level service/system designs and descriptions
• Develop system/service functional specifications
• Administer Oracle's Weblogic 10.3x application server in a highly-available, clustered environment
• Work with development teams to ensure that their designs meet the system/service specifications.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• 5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
• MUST have Oracle SOA experience.
• Experience working with several programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
• Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
• Strong knowledge of application security, data security and network security
• Experienced with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies; Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards;
• Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
• Strong communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to customers and management
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Leadership skills
• Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Informatica experience.
• Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
• Knowledge of J2EE framework components including JDBC, JMS, and JNDI.
• Experience implementing build management and deployment processes utilizing ANT scripts.
• Working knowledge of SQL and database objects.
• Experience integrating WebLogic with an LDAP based Identity Management system such as Active Directory.
• Knowledge of Solaris OS and shell scripting.
• Working knowledge of Oracle fusion middleware products such as WebCenter, BPM, BPEL, UCM as well as Oracle BI is a plus.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 19 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...