Sr Tax Analyst - International(Job Number: FIN0003PB)
JOIN US AS A SENIOR TAX ANALYST, INTERNATIONAL
About This Opportunity
Work with the team that delivers company-wide planning, long-range goals, business strategies, and critical financial support. You’ll find a wide variety of positions and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Tax Analyst, International, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Work on a team responsible for managing the income tax aspects of Target’s international retail operations, international sourcing operations, international shared services and international cash management structure.
- Create international tax work streams, develop foreign tax models and participate in international tax planning.
- Develop work streams for US international compliance matters.
- Analyze foreign tax credits, subpart F income and other US tax matters relating to the international operations of Target.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Five years experience in a large corporate tax department or a tax practice with a public accounting firm
- Strong general international tax experience including preparing and/or reviewing Forms 5471, 1118, 8858 and 8865.
- Strong accounting, communication, technology, organization and leadership skills.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
- 3 years ago - save job
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...