Sr-Technical Architect- Weblogic/Security Client Technical Lead
This Client Technical Lead (CTL) position will support eCommerce solutions from a middleware perspective and will focus on Weblogic administration, troubleshooting and web application security services such as intrusion prevention and intrusion detection.
This position includes but is not limited to the duties listed below:
Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology. Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software. Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs. Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems. Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems.
- Hands-on server and application administration
- Broad troubleshooting skills across all tiers from network to application to database
- Technical documentation
- Root Cause analysis
- eCommerce application security practices:
Nature of Contribution - Seasoned technical professional who contributes through proven technical expertise. Has significant impact on department or function.
Knowledge - Subject matter expert within own discipline/specialty area and basic knowledge of other disciplines / specialty areas. Deep technical knowledge. Applies in-depth knowledge of discipline/specialty area standards and processes to work. Integrates industry experience and deep professional/ technical knowledge. Technical leader and recognized expert on select AT&T technologies, systems and/or procedures.
Analysis and Problem Solving -Solves unique problems through evaluative judgment and precedent. Independently applies sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues and develops new concepts, methods and techniques for cross-functional initiatives. Recognizes and pursues alternative methods.
Independence - Guided by department goals and objectives. Exercises latitude in determining objectives and approaches to projects. Leads multiple projects of small to medium size and technical breadth.
Contribution to AT&T Technology - Key contributor on complex projects and initiatives. Impacts current and future business opportunities through application of specialized technical and industry knowledge. Develops methods and techniques based on strategic project objectives.
Communication - Provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in work area. May mentor others in department. Coordinates across multiple departments. Promotes active listening and open communication. Provides leadership and guidance to others.
- 5-8 years related technical architect experience.
- 5+ years Oracle Weblogic Middleware Administration experience
This position is located in Annapolis, MD; Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Milwaukee, WI; Raleigh, NC, St. Louis, MO. Qualified candidates in other locations not listed may also be considered.
- Experience working with a Web Application Firewall products.
- Experience with web application security practices and products such as HIPS/NIPS and HIDS/NIDS
- ATG experience
- Oracle Database Experience
- Understanding of standard web security protocols and procedures
- Application security experience, including threat modeling, threat assessments, risk identification techniques, penetration testing
- Strong knowledge of application layer security and architecture
- AS/BS degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related technical field
- Certification in CISSP, CISA, CISM, other security or security technologies related certifications (i.e., CISCO, MSFT, Checkpoint, etc.)
- Experience with Fortinet firewalls
- Experience in building multiple versions of large customer facing systems addressing performance and scale.
- Develops technical documentation on applications and systems
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams
- Proficient in Network Management, Tools and Protocols (Configuration, IP Network Address Management, Performance Management).
- Knowledge of data center infrastructure (including blade center design, data warehouse design, eBusiness/web hosting design, etc.)
- Proficient in data communications protocols (TCP/IP, v4/v6, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, GMPLS, etc.)
IT / Engineering / Technology
AT&T - 14 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...