Subject: Lead Front-End Web Developer
Terms : Full Time
Industry : Marketing and Application Development
Salary: Negotiable (we pay well)
- We offer relocation assistance
Global Company with offices in New York, Chicago, and Denver is bringing on top-notch Web Developers to their New Detroit office located in the heart of the technology boom on Detroits Webward Avenue.
Company is a digital agency conceiving, designing, and implementing digital experiences for some of the worlds largest organizations. They create digitally-centered marketing campaigns and applications for the web, mobile devices, and social media. Clients include Global 2000 entities and large government organizations. These clients come from a number of different industries including media, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food & beverage, retail, transportation, sports and hospitality.
Key Attributes for the position:
- 5+ years of relevant development experience
- Knowledge of AS2 and AS3 while following core OOP best practices
- Thorough understanding of tableless page layout and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for Search Engine Optimization
- Some experience preferred: JSP, Velocity, JSF, etc.
Addison Group Bio: Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire staffing. Addison Group specializes in the contract and direct hire placement of Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Financial Operations, Administrative, Engineering, and Healthcare professionals. We have offices all over the country, covering the major metro markets of Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Oklahoma City, Schaumburg, and Tulsa.
- Experience working with corporate , banner ad systems, and content management systems
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- SOA and Web Service development standards
- Source code management tools like CVS and SVN
- Keen motion sensibilities to help with smooth transitions
- Hibernate, Spring, Axis2, and Struts
- XML technologies like XSD, XSL, XPATH
- Experience with UML modeling and developing use cases and wireframes
- Adobe Flex
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience configuring web and application servers