Primary responsibility of a Sr. Product Engineer is to maintain technical support and to actively participate in yield improvement on existing products. The selected candidate is also responsible for identifying and driving resolution on product and production issues. For newly released products, the Sr. Product Engineer will work with design teams and manufacturing engineers to resolve technical issues, in order to successfully bring a product from tape out to mass production.
1. Owner of assigned products
2. Participate in product definition and provide DFM inputs
3. Lead product introduction and ramp up for CMOS Image sensors and ASIC devices
4. Manage/monitor process yield improvement.
5. Drive characterization to finalize product datasheet.
6. Work with Test engineers to develop, verify and release testing program.
M.S.E.E., Physics, related field, or equivalent work experience
Five plus years of semiconductor industry experience, and familiarity with the CMOS process and image sensor process
Good communication and organization skills
Ability to work independently and as a team player
OmniVision Technologies - 6 months ago