DDB is one of the leading advertising agency networks in the world with over 14,000 people in nearly 100 countries. Founded on creativity and humanity, our culture inspires powerful creative collaboration across borders, across disciplines, and with clients, generating better ideas and better results. Our people are the most important thing to us. Without them, we would be nothing. We are looking for people who fit but who do not conform. You are bright, curious, passionate and ready to change the world. We need each other.
This position, based remotely in LA/OC and reporting to DDB’s Remedy’s San Francisco office, will be responsible for
The Client is a market-leader in the electrophysiology and interventional cardiology markets who partner with DDB Remedy for advertising and communications to healthcare professionals for their brands. The role is to be a key part of a 3-person account team, actively managing the communications development across the entire product line to ensure strategic and tactical alignment and integration.
- Managing workflow and day-to-day account services for medical device companies
- Counseling and overseeing implementation of Client’s strategies into tactical assignments
- Supporting the Account Director in guiding the strategic vision, managing client relations, budget management and account growth
- Mentoring the junior account staff on project management and overall career development
The position requires some domestic travel for client meetings and conferences in Southern California along with visits to DDB Remedy SF.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Qualifications
o 5+ years in a communications environment (agency experience preferred and at least 3 years of Client/account management role)
- Healthcare communications experience, medical device or diagnostics a plus
*Salary and title commensurate on experience of candidate.
- Strong presentation skills — both verbal and written
- Four year college degree
- Proven experience in managing clients
- Highly organized, proactive and a critical, creative thinker under pressure
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strongly motivated self-starter
DDB is part of Omnicom Group, the world’s largest advertising holding company
DDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...