Outstanding opportunity to work with GXS, a leading
worldwide provider of business-to-business (B2B) and
supply chain integration, synchronization, and
collaboration solutions. GXS operates one of the world's
largest secure business-to-business global networks,
enabling more than 40,000 businesses, including 75
percent of the Fortune 500, to conduct business together
in real time.
GXS offers an extensive range of outsourced B2B and
supply chain management solutions to help companies,
both large and small, connect worldwide with their
business partners, synchronize product and price
information, optimize inventory control management and
demand forecasts, and speed the overall performance of
their global supply chains. With the broadest array of
outsourced EDI and supply chain management solutions as
well as an unsurpassed worldwide reach, GXS ensures No
Trading Partner is Left Behind.
The Sr. Account Executive - Financial Services position
with the GXS Global Sales team drives new business
through consultative selling into established and new
accounts in the Financial Services Sector. This position
is based in our New York City office.
and close key opportunities within the target list
- Effectively utilize corporate resources to identify
of accounts in the commercial banking, insurance,
and securities industries.
level, negotiate contracts and stay current on new
- Develop strategic relationships at the executive
force automation system and provide timely feedback
- Make planned sales calls, utilize the GXS sales
on requested reports.
Outsourcing and/or Integration solutions to banking,
- 10+ years of sales experience, selling IT
insurance, and securities clients.
understanding of Business-to-Business Integration
- Strong business/sales acumen coupled with a sound
technologies and strong knowledge of the targeted
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving, presentation and
- Independent, self-starter with excellent matrix
- Comfortable dealing with technical and contractual
territory plans which will exceed revenue goals.
- Team player with leadership ability.
- Must possess the ability to develop and implement
Perks: GXS offers a competitive compensation plan for
- Bachelors or equivalent experience required.
this position, to include up-capped upside potential as
well as a generous and broad-ranged benefits plan to
include tuition reimbursement and 401k with matching.
For immediate consideration, please follow this link to
submit your resume.
Req. Code : 2169
Organizational Unit : SLS
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
GXS - 18 months ago