As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 25,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh’s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are seeking an
in our GRM Casualty Advisory department.
Provides all Practice specific technical knowledge expertise to clients, engaged in servicing and advice associated with placements made or delivered to the clients. Focuses predominantly on complex client needs.
- Utilizing risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place, reviews clients’ exposures and loss experience and develops solutions for complex clients’ needs
- Determines the impact of solutions and articulates the value to clients
- Understands nuances of clients industry and the related risks associated with industry and provides advice accordingly.
- Responsible for the final placement delivered to the client.
- Identifies the need for new products and develops innovative solutions for clients
- Responsible for contacting Surplus Lines Liaison as part of the placement strategy and completion of any Surplus Lines activities, e.g. tool kit
- Responsible for utilizing placement specialists across all zones where product, industry or account criteria dictate
- Contributes to the firm’s body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication. Keeps abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions
- Prepares client differentiation/marketing message
- Receives and analyzes quotes from carriers and provides analysis to clients including analysis of: pricing, coverage, services, quote comparisons, financing, commentary and recommendation, identify differences against expiring, claims made, surplus lines, and subjectivities, loss projections, cash flows
- Responsible for order bind & the accuracy of programs upon Client direction
- Bring the entire team together (including product leaders if necessary) to formulate the procedure and go to market strategy we will present to our client.
- Responsible for policy management including follow up for policies, binders, review of policy against bound terms & conditions, request for corrections, if any and delivery of reviewed policy to Distribution for delivery to client. Can be available to review policy with client.
- Understands and complies with the Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards
- Responsible for creating the Renewal Strategy and Submission documents.
Has superior technical, financial, written and verbal skills required to be an acknowledged expert sought out by Brokers, clients and other Marsh colleagues. Independently develops and presents full Risk Profiles. Superior knowledge of Marsh resources and the ability to lead them in a collaborative fashion.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 2 years ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...