This position is responsible at a National level for Intraday for each of the following lines of business: CSSC, BSBC, VCCD, MBSC, MSSC, and Sales Center Vendors. The individual must be able to analyze data provided in CMS, IEX, as well as various other systems which make call routing decisions. This position works with Regional Resource Management teams to coordinate coverage by representatives to answer calls and complete day to day Sales Center business. The responsibilities include call center specific responsibilitites and practicies for monitoring, call delivery, trouble investigation, outage escalation, reporting, and offline administration.
Required Skills & Experiences
- ICR, ICM, Genesys, Net Manager - (Call routing)
- Avaya IPACD/CMS - (Call delivery)
- IEX - (Scheduling and Monitoring)
Skills and Experiences:
- Microsoft Office 2007 (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access)
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience. Generally requires minimum of 2 yrs.. experience
- Resource Management Group experience working in a Call Center management role including Scheduling and/or Intraday responsibilities for a minimum of two years.
- Force modeling understanding and knowledge
- Strong Leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- These position will ONLY work evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays and should be available for on-call duties (occasional extended hours needed)
Back to Search Results
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes from...