Work as an Oracle specialist focusing on specific modules within manufacturing, engineering, and supply chain. Provide support to the supply chain management group and the manufacturing group. Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to support Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP). Work as a liaison to the developers and analysts to support the Oracle applications and execution process. Assist with Oracle e-business upgrades and process changes.
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedure, and process documents
- Conduct regular audits of Supply Chain, manufacturing, and engineering processes within Oracle
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications
- Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications and train users
- 2 years working experience in Oracle Applications
- Previous Supply Chain and Manufacturing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Technology or related area
- Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Bills of Material (BOM), and Work in Process (WIP) module experience
- Oracle setup, configuration and workflows experience
- Functional design set up using SDLC/AIM methodologies
- The ability to translate business requirements to developers and users
- Setup and configure business applications
- Develop and execute test plans for production
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Knowledge of Oracle forms and SQL queries using Oracle database table structures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the application
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills
- Teamwork and leadership skills are a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- APICS Certification
- Previous consulting experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Project Manufacturing (PJM) and Oracle Purchasing (PO)
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...