The Bio-Chip Manufacturing Engineer is an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with great communication skills who can implement, support and improve business processes used during the manufacture of semiconductor based bio-chips. The successful candidate will work effectively in a cross functional team environment, working closely with both manufacturing and IT team members. They will demonstrate a high level of individual responsibility and accountability and possess the ability to perform to the requirements listed below. The candidate will be comfortable in a rapidly evolving environment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs supplier qualification and evaluation
- Performs disposition of non-conforming materials
- Implements SPC, develops process control plans
- Maintains flow slide BOM's and MOM's in ERP systems
- Assist with developing database systems for monitoring and reporting manufacturing data and quality metrics
- Develops and maintains manufacturing capacity models
- Works closely with manufacturing team in support of operational excellence activities
- B.S. in Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering; 8+ years process or manufacturing engineer in biotechnology, semiconductors, or MEMS
- Working knowledge of quality statistical techniques and SPC
- Experience in the development and maintenance of databases for tracking quality system data and production defects
- Working knowledge of relational database architecture highly desired
- Experience with ERP management software required
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing methodologies required
- Experience with capacity modeling desired
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Complete Genomics - 16 months ago
Complete Genomics was formed in 2005 by Dr. Clifford A. Reid and Dr. Radoje T. Drmanac, who shared a vision to provide academic and...