Sr. Brand Growth Manager, Walmart Team - Sales
Do you have a knack for identifying insight, issues and opportunities at a brand and market level for the full portfolio of business? Lead with us as you utilize your expertise and provide comprehensive analysis to support the growth of Kellogg brands. Engage with us as you collaborate with internal and external contacts. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Sr. Brand Growth Manager, Ready To Eat Cereal (RTEC) at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Being the lead sales contact for the PWR process. Work closely with Shopper Marketing to influence both the process and internal partners from idea creation to execution. Manage the forecasted volume along with sales input into internal tracking forms.
Accessing, analyzing, and interpreting business indicators of shipments, share, and consumption as they pertain to Kellogg brands and their impact on the markets.
Providing comprehensive analysis to take advantage of COGS, promotion, distribution, pricing, and competitive business opportunities at brand and market levels.
Assisting in developing and strengthening Kellogg partnership with the customer through better analysis of market and brand level data.
Understanding key learning and develop presentations allowing for effective recommendations to the buyer.
Owning the partnership between sales and the pricing team to develop analysis methodologies to track market pricing, feature pricing, base pricing and provide pricing solutions.
Leveraging CRM and customer (RL) internal data extensively. Provide recommendations to business management and peers on process improvement. The use of syndicated data will be used as needed.
Effectively leading and developing a team of 2-3 direct reports. Supporting their development and growth with ongoing, clear and concise performance feedback.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed as a senior brand growth manager, to be considered for the position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Bachelor’s degree plus Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience
Must have demonstrated ability to handle multiple project assignments in a timely manner
Advanced understanding of MS Excel and Point Power. Experience working within Syndicated Data Sources
Excellent presentation, communication, time management and organizational skills
Cold Cereal Category Management experience
Headquarter / Customer Marketing experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
- Developing relationships and information sharing partnerships with the HQ Brand Teams, HQ Customer Marketing, Retail Execution, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Shopper Insights, Supply Chain, Sales Finance, and Sales Planning Team.
- Working closely with internal customer Executives, RTEC Brand Growth Manager, RTEC Sales Analyst, Intern and KUSA team to develop business strategy.
- Actively participate in customer facing opportunities, including bi-annual line reviews, quarterly planning meetings and monthly customer 1:1 appointments
- Developing fact-based analysis to support volume/financial decisions to be included in the Integrated Business Planning Process (IBP).
- Allocating the time and attention to better understand the P&L drivers within the IBP and looking for those opportunities to improve our Operating Profit (OP) position (i.e. driving the Kellogg KIMM Model)
- Having direct responsibility to execute projects and activities in a timely fashion on respective Kellogg brands and their impact at a market level. This position will work with all of the support functions as well as interact with the full KUSA Sales Team to gain understanding and share the best practices.
Kellogg Company - 13 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....