Link Technologies is currently seeking a Sr. Business /
Technical Analyst for a great full time opportunity in Las Vegas, NV.
The Senior Business/Technical Analyst defines the
requirements and solutions to meet strategic organizational goals and resolve
business-related solution issues. This individual serves a role in the
selection, implementation and support of new and existing applications. This
position is responsible and accountable for all business aspects (i.e.
technical, operation, economical) of the requirements and analysis phases of a
project. They are responsible for ensuring that the final deliverable of a
software development project meets all of the intended needs of the business.
They act as the primary resource in the requirements phase of a project and the
primary business representative in the design and development phases of the
project. This person will need to be able to understand the SDLC models and
what their specific activities are in delivering a solid set of requirements
artifacts, to understand the project standards, to develop and implement solid
user stories / scenarios to accurately test all aspects of the system, and to
maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards.
include the following:
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include:
analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current
system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and
logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation
plans, development of requirements, JAD sessions and key analytical
- Generate requirements documentation (Functional,
Non-functional, Technical, Business Rules, Data Elements, Use Cases, Context
Diagrams, Security Requirements, Data Integration, Reporting Requirements,
Process Maps and Event Lists).
- Apply common, object-oriented modeling techniques, including
UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams
- Develop, generate documentation and implement user stories
and scripts to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as
necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable,
- Support overall coordination between all involved parties,
using project management skills and techniques.
- Initiate and monitor all change requests from business so as
to ensure timely and accurate dispositions.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day
discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design
specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and
concise in all communication.
- Comply with existing processes including requirements for
source control and documentation.
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution
design / project.
- Support the development of team members from a professional
and technical level.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Perform additional job-related duties as requested.
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models /
methodologies, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, planning and
testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous
environments and architectures.
- Ability to understand and apply common, object-oriented
modeling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams.
- Experience in data gathering and facilitation techniques
(i.e. meetings and JAD sessions).
- Experience with requirements management, use case and
- Strong decision making / problem solving skills and
experience with software development project.
- Experience with applying and general knowledge of various
analysis and gathering approaches, methodologies and models.
- Experience in Consumer eHealth applications like: Health
Assessment, Symptom Checker, Medicine Cabinet, Personal Health Record, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills
through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems independently
and to generate innovative solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with
aggressive deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel within a technical
- Strong analytical and planning skills / experience with
software development projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as
strong interpersonal skills.
- History of meeting or exceeding deadlines.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
General Information Technology or a related field
- At least 5 (five) years of relevant experience writing
detailed requirement and functional specifications for complex business
applications in one of the following sectors; healthcare, consumer eHealth or
online wellness services
- Preferred: Master's Degree
- Preferred: CCBA, CBAP and/or PMP certification and formal
training in negotiation / facilitation skills
please send your resume in MS Word format
reference Job ID #5545. We regret that we are unable to provide VISA
sponsorship at this time. We look forward
to working with you!
Link Technologies LLC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard