Job Posting |
We are currently hiring a Senior Business Analyst, Learning Management for our Princeton, New Jersey, Madison, Wisconsin or other Covance locations.
This person is responsible for guiding Covance’s ILearn Learning Management System (LMS), including application strategy, data standards and technical support.
Other responsibilities include:
• Provide strategic support for application interfaces, including interface development and data standards
• Leverage proficiency with PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System to improve the way HR data is used in the LMS, driving more accurate learning assignment and learning completion reports
• Act as project lead during the release of functionality enhancements, upgrades or other changes; Manage the release validation process and documentation
• Troubleshoot and resolve application issues
• Manage LMS vendor relationships, ensuring effective utilization of technology and alignment with Covance needs
• Document application procedures and governance; Collaborate with functional owners on development of end user training materials; Deliver technology training
• Gather customer requirements and develop technical specifications that can be shared with internal or third-party resources or developers
• Create a business case to support proposed solutions, including business risk assessments, return on investment, and schedule; Manage customer expectations to ensure consistency with the HR Technology roadmap
• Evaluate proposals and make recommendations for vendor selection
• Lead implementation teams, composed of internal and external resources, in the development and delivery of HR technology projects; Employ strong project management methodology
Because of our passion and drive, Covance attracts the kind of people whose contribution has resulted in our exceptional growth. Our employees stay at Covance to work in an environment that encourages career development, allows them to work alongside respected colleagues on challenging projects and provides a diverse global culture.
There is no better time to join us!
• Experience with Learning Management applications and processes
• Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, with a high level of competency in MS Project, Excel, Access and Visio
• Thorough knowledge of HR Management systems and a thorough understanding of the HR operations and processes
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of web applications
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interact and influence individuals at all levels within the organization
• 6-8 Years PeopleSoft HRMS experience, including table configuration, query report writing, and a thorough understanding of how HRMS data is used to solve business problems
• 3-5 Years experience with Learning Management systems
• Knowledge of BIRT or other custom reporting tools
• Experience in translating functional requirements into technical specifications
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 22 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...