The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) group is responsible for providing proactive Financial Planning and Analysis to DTCC (The Enterprise) with an emphasis on integrating it into the businesses current and future strategy. Activities include: reporting and analysis of actual financial results versus Budget, Estimates and Prior Years; preparing annual budgets and periodic forecasts; and developing business cases for initiatives. Additional activities include: M&A, customer profitability, pricing analyses, capital requirements and adequacy, Annual Report support, cost allocations and Total Company financial presentations.
Provide day to day support of the Core Business FP&A function (e.g. DTC, NSCC, FICC). This position will support the Finance Directors for the Core businesses with an emphasis on the analysis to improve Business Profitability, Core Business Management expenses, assigned Functional areas, business case development for initiatives and pricing analyses. It will also support the analysis of the businesses strategic direction and its impact on financial performance and capital requirements.
• Variance analysis of P&L and assigned Functional expenses
• Revenue, KRI’s and pricing analysis of Core Businesses
• Provide business case input for New Initiatives
• Perform regular ADM project maintenance in HP PPM
• New Business and Products analysis, including: regulatory filing / registration, pricing and market analysis, capital requirements, ROI, etc.
• Coordinate with accounting to facilitate month, quarter, and year end close
• Support the budgeting, forecasting and analysis of Core Businesses and Functional Expenses
• Interface with Financial Operations / Billing to investigate and resolve customer issues
• Ad Hoc / Special Projects
7+ years’ experience in Corporate FP&A (preferred)
Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint) – Ability to create complex financial presentations
Effective communication skills including the ability to organize, prepare and present reports and analysis
Excellent analytical and PC skills
Ability to work on multiple projects
Ability to interact with various levels of the organization and outside contacts effectively, and operate and manage processes
Degree required in Finance/Accounting
DTCC - 18 months ago
It's clear that securities trading just wouldn't be the same without The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)....