Illumina is seeking an Application Analyst with expertise in Advanced Planning Solutions. This individual will work within Supply Chain functions including forecasting, planning, demand scheduling and will be responsible for the delivery of world class operational support of Illumina’s APS and ERP system. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of techno functional experience in the planning functions with exposure to Sales Order, Purchasing and Inventory Management processes with an emphasis on Logistics/Shipping Processes. Experience in a global company dealing with multiple currencies and locations preferred.
• Work with the business analysts and the business contacts to review and analyze requirements and assist with functional specifications.
• Work with the development team for design, testing and deployment of Application and Report Requirements.
• Issue resolution such as data issues, application, configuration and program/process changes.
• General project support including troubleshooting and resolving day-to-day issues.
• 3 years minimum experience in Supply Chain Planning.
• Working knowledge of Supply Chain Distribution processes and transactions in a global environment.
• Experience with item configuration setup (item master, item branch), branch relationships, kit processing.
• Ability to analyze data problems and propose solutions.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Ability to create and execute test plans.
• Works well with users and in remote situations.
• Experience in ERP such as SAP or JDE/E1 is a plus.
• SQL or Access Knowledge for Data Analysis is a plus.
• Experience in APS such as Rapid Response or JDA is a plus
• System integration experience is a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Master’s degree or related technical certification a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
Illumina, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...