Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We recently acquired Mint.com, and we’re taking on exciting challenges, such as SaaS and mobile applications. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
Come join Intuit as part of the Information Technology team as a Sr. Business Systems Analyst. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
Location can be Plano, TX, Tucson, AZ, or Fredericksburg, VA.
Sr Analyst who uses deep expertise of Siebel and other call center applications to understand solutions (process and systems) to be developed and implemented relevant to their area of focus. Has an understanding of the technology landscape. Helps determine the right technology fit to address business requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
- Lead small cross functional teams to develop and document test plans and scripts, conversion plans and training plans for assigned domain area. Ensures systems, processes and converted data have been tested according to the plans.
- Provide end-user support for systems/processes within application domain.
- Facilitates cross functional meetings and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) when communicating/resolving for any of the above.
- Facilitates multiple tasks and interdependencies across systems and manages the associated changes without causing significant disruption.
- Partners with other technology teams across the organization to drive appropriate use of technology.
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...