Programmer/Developer - C/C++/Solaris/Sybase/Xwindows Senior C ++ Developer- Financial Trading Infrastructure
Stevens Capital Management
Stevens Capital Management L.P. ("SCM") is responsible for the overall portfolio management and trading of a $3+ billion multi-strategy hedge fund with a 21+ year track record of generating outstanding returns for its shareholders. SCM pursues a wide variety of investing and trading opportunities in virtually all of the world’s liquid financial markets. Located in suburban Philadelphia and employing more than 60 professionals, we seek talented and motivated individuals for the following position:
- Hands-on experience designing and developing distributed, multithreaded systems with a strong emphasis on performance, low latency , messaging layer and other frameworks and utility services .
- Developing new software as well as enhancing existing systems.
- Developing real-time, X Window GUI displays for financial trading systems.
- Fast paced development environment.
- A very technical role - 10% analysis, 90% programming.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- C/C++/Linux Programming.
- Solid OO design skills, specifically distributed low latency, high performance systems.
- Advanced Multithread ing skills
Stevens Capital Management LP
- 5+ years of professional C/C++ /UNIX programming experience developing electronic financial trading systems .
- Solid background in building low latency, multithreaded and high performance systems
- Extensive knowledge of Order Management and Order Routing and proven understanding of design patters, object oriented design, distributed systems and software architecture.
- Solid understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application .
- Experience in TCP/IP networking, sockets programming and large projects.
- Strong knowledge of FIX engines .
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or closely related field.
- Stable career history.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment, collaborating in all aspects of the development process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Electronic trading platforms in Equities, Futures and/ or Foreign Exchange is a plus .
Email: recruiting@ scm-lp .com
Monster - 11 months ago
Open Systems Technologies
Open Systems Technologies, Inc.
- 30+ days ago