Acting independently, provides required tasks to successfully install a network in a customers’ environment. Provide very high-level support in a pre or post sales installation environment.
- Install Cisco and other Wide Area network products as needed.
- Work with customer, sales and technical teams to prospect and develop Cisco Unified Communications sales, design, installation, and support opportunities.
- Provides phone support to employees or customers relative to networking technology.
- Analyzes network topologies to determine potential issues and makes suggestions for recommended changes.
- Creates network assessments and certifications.
- Assists and mentors less experienced peers. Acts as a team lead.
- Serves in an advisory capacity for technical decisions.
Additional essential functions for network installations at a customer site:
- Corresponds with customer and other divisions within the company to insure all customer concerns and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists Sales by analyzing customer requirements and recommending appropriate products and services.
- Prepares statements of work relative to upcoming network installations and general preparations for installations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in network engineering or related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Cisco CCVP Certification is Required
- A minimum of two years’ experience with Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Presence, Unity/Unity Connections, and Contact Center
- A minimum of two years’ experience with advanced Cisco router/switch configuration
- Prior technology VoIP implementation and support experience with Enterprise type accounts
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives as a subject matter expert (SME). Works on highly complex and diverse projects. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Superior knowledge of network systems including LANs and WANs.
- Superior communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to multi-task and resolve issues.
- May require the ability to work in stressful installation environments.
- Understands and respects chain of command in a professional work environment.
- Understand the need to regard confidential customer and company information with the highest regard
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 13 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...