Leading financial services client is looking for a .NET lead / Project manager for Tampa, FL location
8 - 12 months+ contract
Senior Developer for the GFTS REMS team. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including but not limited to the following:
-- Provide analytical and technical expertise
-- Work with the technical team lead to ensure a high level of quality and consistency.
-- Day to day interaction with project team
-- Drive SDLC process
-- Involved with day-to-day discussions of project issues / interact with management and team members
Job Skills/Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
-- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant project management practices.
-- Minimum 6 years software development experience with a top tier financial services firm with demonstrated track record of success.
-- Strong knowledge of end to end Systems Development Life Cycle.
-- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively synthesize operational, risk, business and technical issues.
-- Proven ability to multitask and work under pressure
-- Strong knowledge of .Net technologies
-- Strong knowledge of SQL
-- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle platforms
-- Knowledge and experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and other commonly used tools
Nice to Have:
- Good understanding of relational and star data models and indexing.
- Stored Procedure programming for SQL Server
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 or above C# and ASP.net multi-tier and WCF web services programming.
- Develop detail technical designs from business and functional requirements
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- XML document processing.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to work on a project with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Server 2003 or above administration.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above administration.
- TortoiseSVN version control.
- HTML 5 programming.
- Qlikview 11 or above
Monster - 2 years ago