Location: Greater Boston, MA
Outstanding opportunity to be in a high impact and strategic role within a successful organization! Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is currently looking to identify an exceptional Senior-Level Calibration/ Instrumentation Specialist to lead our Calibration, Metrology, Instrumentation Services group in the greater Boston, MA area.
VTI offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification, IT and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biologics and Medical Devices Industries.
In This Position, You Will:
- Be responsible for leading, managing and driving our Calibration Services Program for the company
- Schedule/coordinate onsite client visits to help assist with various calibration instruments projects in the greater Boston area
- Also be responsible for overseeing VTI’s in-house calibration instrumentation lab and current instrument/equipment database; assist with ISO audits, track OOS , etc.
- Interact and build relationships with both existing and new clients
- Over 4 years of hands-on instrumentation, calibration or metrology experience in Biotech/Pharmaceuticals/Med Devices industries; experience calibrating various types of equipment and instruments
- Technical degree or relevant training certificate in Metrology, Instrumentation Engineering, Calibration, Life Sciences or related discipline
- Basic knowledge of FDA, GMP, and ISO 9000/9001 principles preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word
- Excellent people skills as well as strong communication skills
Validation Technologies Offers:
As one of the leading global Commissioning, Qualification, IT and Validation Services organizations, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors.
Validation Technologies, Inc - 10 months ago