We are representing a global provider of healthcare software and services who is currently looking to hire a Senior Clinical Consultant for their professional services team. In this role you will provide strategic consulting services to support their clients and consulting teams who are working to implement their clinical software solutions with a specific focus on CPOE. You will travel across the country providing clinical expertise during these implementation projects, aligning your nursing background to the needs of the client.
- Direct analysis of customer's business requirements and application objectives;
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement most complex project;
- Direct the development of project plans incorporating all project variables.
- Conduct periodic status checks with the customer and team to assess progress.
- Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout the project.
- Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities.
- May direct pre-sales support activities as needed.
- A BS degree in Nursing, Pharmacy or Radiology required (Masters degree preferred).
- Demonstrated tenure in healthcare operations in a patient care or other clinical role.
- Professional experience in healthcare information technology consulting with either a strong background and focus in Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) as well as some Siemens Soarian or Invision product knowledge required.
- Must be comfortable working with senior leaders in healthcare organizations.
- Previous experience developing and implementing clinical technology or process improvement solutions.
- Experience providing nursing optimization solutions is highly desired.
- Must be able to travel up to 80% nationwide.
medITjobs.com - 13 months ago