Senior point of contact throughout the implementation of multiple supply chain solutions software packages. Provides senior level design for client specific enhancements, proactively troubleshoots and resolves issues that arise during the implementation, and updates and maintains the project issues list, which includes prioritizing the issues. Work with customers to test and implement interfaces between MA products or external systems and work directly with the customer project team during configuration, testing, training, and implementation.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- Experience working in a client/customer facing role within a supply chain or software organization
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Experience with database troubleshooting (SQL)
- 3 years of experience deploying software
Manhattan Associates - 2 years ago
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...