If this is you
Our client wants to meet you . They are a robust start-up with a completely disruptive advertising technology looking for a senior level engineer with solid experience in large data processing with Hadoop.
- Deep Hadoop experience and other analytic tools
- Tackle interesting problems with code
- Have an innate technical curiosity
- Detail-oriented, organized and thorough
- Calm under pressure
- Embrace agile/scrum methodology
- Recognize that software engineering is often about tradeoffs
- Work with the product team and in-house engineers to enhance and extend the data capture and analytics systems.
- Build precise and large data sets
- Build systems based on machine learning to predict behavior
- Ensure availability of the systems in production
- Leverage social messages to predict response to advertising
- Participate in an agile development process
- Mentor, guide, and motivate
- Make recommendations for best practices and supporting technologies
Why You Want this Job:
- Deep Hadoop experience and other data analytics tools.
- Experience with natural language processing is preferred.
- On the job experience as a data engineer
- Technical BS or higher
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills and
- A team-oriented mindset.
- Ad Tech experience is a plus
- The first step in the process will be for you to send a code sample
- Very competitive salary, benefits and equity
- Work with the smartest people on the planet
- Be part of something that will set the ad world on its heels!
Aegistech is an IT Staffing and Consulting firm based in New York City. For nearly two decades we've helped our clients -- global leaders in Finance, Pharma/Biotech, Publishing, eCommerce, Media and more -- hire the people that keep their brands technically innovative and at the forefront of their industries. Learn more about us at www.aegistech.com .
Aegistech - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Aegistech, opportunity is our business. For nearly two decades we have facilitated thousands of full-time and contract IT placements for...