This position is responsible for leading the development, integration, support, and maintenance of assigned components of the DFJ information system in accordance with approved business requirements, IT standards and processes. Work in a team environment and provide programming resources and support for the various projects lead by Project Managers or Business Analysts. |
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent amounts of directly related experience for education.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in an MIS department in a developer role.
- Minimum of (4) years of job experience with C++ or .NET (C# preferred).
- Minimum of four (4 ) years of job experience with Oracle SQL or MS SQL.
- Strong knowledge of algorithm development.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of database usage, able to write and optimize SQL is mandatory.
- Ability to translate project specifications into development tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new programming languages and methods.
- Comfortable with creating user interfaces, focusing on user experience, system steadiness and efficiency.
- Ability to effectively communicate proposals and project/task status to Management.