Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
This role is primarily focused on Travelocity North America Affiliate and Search Engine Marketing Channels, working both cross functionally and consultatively with key business stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to use and build terrific skills in data analysis as well as digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide leadership and strategic vision for Travelocity NA Affiliate and Search Engine Marketing initiatives. He/she will focus on executing the appropriate mix of affiliate and search marketing strategies/tactics to improve overall efficiency and contribution at LoB and Destination levels. He/she will work with online and offline advertising teams along with the LoB managers to align Affiliate and Search Engine Marketing with key company initiatives.
- Oversees scheduling, production and implementation of all Affiliate marketing campaigns through our network of Media Partners.
- Works closely with Affiliate marketing partners to ensure that all requests are being implemented correctly and in a timely manner.
- Executes the appropriate media mix for campaigns based on pricing, spend thresholds and ROI factors and ensures that delivery is within expectations to hit revenue and margin goals.
- Executes campaign optimization decisions in a timely and accurate manner, including campaign pauses/restarts/rollouts/pullbacks/pacing.
- Conducts daily, weekly, monthly system audits to ensure that overall system volume is healthy and back-end setup is correct.
- Manage the relationship between Travelocity and Publishers and continuously investigate partnership opportunities.
- Works with Merchandising managers to align with the promotions
- Works with internal teams to troubleshoot any creative and make sure the implementation is done correctly by ad platforms and publishers
- Manage and grow our existing affiliate network partner relationships
- Develop messaging and promotions specifically designed to influence transaction volume for our top-tier affiliates
- Cultivate new affiliate partner relationships through the development of new and unique programs
- Work in concert with the other internet marketing channels to understand consumer behaviors across affiliate, SEM and Display media channels
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or online media environment
- Experience collaborating with (cross functional teams, internal resources, external resources) to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing bidding strategies
- Experience using business analytical skills including facilitating requirements sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Experience working with affiliate marketing tools such as Commission Junction or Linkshare
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as Omniture, Google Analytics
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience using an analytical approach to achieve objectives. Working knowledge of SQL and strong Excel skills, databases, web analytics, and query tools in addition to skills in other Microsoft desktops applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, including data analysis, statistical analytical methods, and financial modeling
- Experience communicating conceptual technical strategies to both technical and business audiences
- Experience presenting to and coordinating senior level meetings, including preparation of agendas, documenting meeting minutes, sending out documents to attendees.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, and training staff.
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...