ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for prospecting, selling, cultivating, maintaining and renewing sponsorships, advertising, corporate partnerships and luxury suite sales
• Responsible for achieving established sales goals and budgets as set by the Vice President, Team President and General Manager of the arena
• Develop, write and present corporate sponsorship and luxury suite proposals to key clients
• Responsible for coordinating and executing corporate partnership fulfillment
• Create new sales collateral or modify existing collateral as required
• Work in conjunction with Corporate Counsel to negotiate individual sponsor contracts
• Liaise with Marketing & Ticket Sales departments to maximize cross-selling opportunities and share new ideas
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Prior experience selling multi faceted advertising and sponsorship platforms to local, regional and national companies. Experience should include selling building signage and team assets, which include the following: signage, promotions, experiential marketing opportunities, radio, web and print
• Strong prospecting and project management skills
• Prior experience developing, writing and presenting sales proposals
• Prior experience with creating and implementing budgets and sales projections
• Strong conceptual and strategic skills, and ability to think “outside the box,” and strong customer satisfaction orientation
• Demonstrate creativity in the development of innovative and effective sales campaigns
• Demonstrate ability to work with all personality types at the staff and management levels
• Strong computer skills, specifically in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent writing and language skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Public speaking and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Multi-tasking essential
• Bachelors Degree from a 4-year college or university
• Minimum of 1 year in corporate sales for a team or building
• Proven track record of personal and team achievements, with the ability to “make things happen”
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required and travel as needed
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a Bachelors Degree?
2. Do you have experience in selling signage and team assets?
3. Are you comfortable with public speaking?
4. Do you have experience in the implementation of budgets and sales projections?
5. Have you sold sponsorships in a sports/team environment?