The Sr Director, Account Management will assist in developing strategies for effective client management. This position will direct and assess the account management services provided to assigned clients, manage ongoing client relationships to ensure the quality, consistency, satisfaction and renewal of services delivered and oversee the implementation of new accounts, products, policies and services. The role also facilitates interdepartmental communication and manages a team toward prime objectives of meeting member satisfaction and client retention.
1. Direct and assess the quality, consistency, and satisfaction of services provided within the assigned business division. Manage Directors located in one or more sites. Work collaboratively with management team to provide career development opportunities, evaluate performance and provide feedback to promote employee growth and retention.
2. Assist VP in managing profit, revenue and gross margin for assigned clients. Assists VP in developing strategic work plan goals to include, but not limited to, gross margin, client retention, renewal and upsell targets.
3. Oversee the implementation of new accounts, products, policies and services. Works with cross-functional areas such as sales, clinical programs, product management and operations to ensure successful implementations. Act as a consultant in ongoing client relationships to ensure retention targets are met. Oversees resolution of client issues.
4. Participate in sales presentations to potential clients. Works with sales teams to maximize sales volume, client upsells and new market opportunities.
5. Works on special projects and task forces as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 10-15 years relevant experience or Master's degree with 8-12 years relevant experience
- Strong PC skills including experience with Microsoft products and other technology driven tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills focused on internal and external clients
- Extensive experience managing client implementions and relationships
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, to motivate people and teams and meet project deadlines
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.