Directs all aspects of the Specialty Pharmacy Call Center operations across multiple Call Center sites. Responsible for overseeing Call Center operations to ensure excellent customer service support to specialty pharmacy patients.
1. Directs call center activities, including developing, implementing, and monitoring of practices to ensure excellent customer service to specialty pharmacy patients.
2. Establishes goals for area and evaluates performance (i.e. turnaround time, quality rollup, accountable events, HID)
3. Responsible for deploying quality standards, practices and procedures to ensure consistency in service and delivery resulting in high customer satisfaction, rapid response, cost effectiveness, reliability, repeatability, and adaptability in all aspects of customer service delivery.
4. Responsible for ensuring appropriate training of call center employees to ensure optimal implementation of standards, practices and procedures. Responsible for updating and maintaining call center standards, policies and procedures.
5. Prepares departmental budget and monitors expenses to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints.
-Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field and 8 + years customer service/call center experience; including managerial experience.
-Graduate Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field and 8 + plus years customer service/call center in the healthcare industry in multiple sites, including managerial experience.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.