Senior Electrical Engineer Medical Devices
Applied Resource Group is actively seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for a direct hire position for one of our Atlanta, GA clients. The Medical Device Senior Electrical Engineer will design, document, and manage electrical projects within the R&D Department.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage progress and resource allocation for activities involving the hardware electronics.
- Design and develop electronic hardware which involves mixed signal, digital, analog, and RF circuitry.
- Oversee performance of testing, evaluation, qualification, and validation activities related to the design and development of components, parts, assemblies, finished devices, tooling, fixtures, systems and/or equipment.
- Serve as a liaison to vendors and other internal departments during the transfer of designs to manufacturing.
- Utilize the Proprietary Design Control System to effectively plan, organize and control the development of safe and effective medical devices and ensure compliance to appropriate regulations.
- Work with appropriate outside test laboratories to ensure compliance to relevant regulations governing the use of medical instrumentation (FCC, UL, etc.)
- Support Development of IP related to electronic systems including drafting of new disclosures, review of existing patents and identification of relevant issued patents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Medical Device, Electrical Engineering, Electrical design, Device Engineering, Medical Device Engineering, Patents,Analog, Digital, RF, Radio Frequency Engineering.
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of engineering principles commiserate with a M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to successfully interface with physicians, investors, and outside vendors.
- 8 years minimum product development (ideally, medical device) experience.
- Excellent project management, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.
About Applied Resource Group
Applied Resource Group, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a full service IT consulting and solutions organization specializing in Application Development, Enterprise Resource Planning, and IT Infrastructure. Our solutions include IT Consulting, Outsourcing, Recruiting, and Staffing. At Applied we understand that organizations are built upon the talented individuals that comprise them and we embrace the diverse candidates that contribute to our success. Our goal is to help you achieve that success by documenting your needs to help you achieve your career goals. Contact us today to speak with one of our talented Account Executives which serve as your recruiting contact to build one-on-one relationships, offering personalized attention and career guidance. At Applied our goal is your success.