Our client, a publicly-traded technology company is looking for an experienced software engineer with computer vision experience to work on their cutting edge technology. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic team developing creative solutions for processing complex 3D and image data. Candidates must have 5+ years of commercial software development experience, and must have the proven ability to develop successful solutions for extracting features from complex 3D data sources.
- Design and development of algorithms to extract pre-defined features from complex data including 3D pointclouds and image data.
- Software development and testing using C++ and additional software packages and solutions as necessary, such as MATLAB, OpenCV, and PCL.
- Work with quality engineers to compute quantitative analysis of accuracy and performance of all solutions.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred, Bachelor’s degree considered.
- Software development experience in computer vision, image processing, LiDAR processing.
- Strong software development skills, including C++.
- Experience with existing signal processing toolkits, such as OpenCV and PCL.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Looking for experience with data collection, LiDAR data, and computer vision.