Our client, a publicly-traded technology company is looking for an iOS Mobile Apps software developer.
You will focus on Mobile Applications and have the opportunity to create high quality location based applications.
Nice to have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Web Design and Programming
- 5+ years of software development experience, some experience leading teams of developers in cross-functional teams
- Proficient in use of modern Web UI frameworks
- Familiarity with differences in major rendering engines and mobile OS capabilities
- Strong understanding of MVC architectures and Web Services( Rest)
- Must be comfortable with working in very fast-paced, startup like, transparent environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with location/Geo APIs.
- Past experience building LBS apps that includes integration with dynamic data such as road Traffic information
- Experience in developing/using Test Harness frameworks for iOS Apps
- Experience in deploying iOS apps into App Store as well as distributing to limited, internal audience.
Progenuity - 20 months ago