We are seeking a motivated, self-directed senior-level Environmental Professional (Engineer, Geologist, or Scientist) with 10-plus years experience in the Environmental field to join our successful team of professionals. We are looking to expand our Environmental Group with a talented seller-doer in Ohio. The successful candidate will initiate and assist with client development and maintenance, and will assume a lead role in sales presentations, proposal preparation, and project execution. The successful candidate will assist with growing and leading a branch office in the Ohio marketplace. Local and regional knowledge of the Ohio environmental market and relationships with key commercial/industrial and/or federal clients within the industry is a MUST. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to attract and retain clients, develop and implement business plan strategies that will positively impact growth of the Environmental Group, and effectively balance billable and non-billable time. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed. Some travel is required; Professional registration and Ohio VAP certification is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Geology, or related field, from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, including 3 or more years managing environmental projects.
- An established network of clients in Ohio and the surrounding region.
- Ability to make informative and persuasive presentations to clients, regulatory agencies, and the general public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to process and manage project budgets and financial data.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a Team framework.
- Professional registration and Ohio VAP certification is preferred.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Burns & McDonnell - 15 months ago
At Burns & McDonnell, we believe in the power of an entrepreneurial dream. It’s how we began, in 1898, when Clinton Burns and...