Our client, a leader in multi-national educational publishing, is seeking an exemplary Program Manager.
The ideal candidate will have broad Project Management expertise, as well as an expert knowledge of print and digital product and software development lifecycles.
In addition to the above, the chosen candidate will also posses the following:
- 8-10 years PM experience managing large complex projects (Over $5m)
- High level of comfort working in tech-based product environment usually associated with software development to include requirements analysis, product design, change and configuration management, testing and deployment
- Moderate level of experience and background in Finance
- BA/BS in PM, Finance, Economics, Business Management, Comp Science or Educational related discipline
- PMP certification
- Six Sigma/Lean certification
Please note that this is a senior level role, and only polished, articulate, proactive, energetic candidates will be considered.