This senior financial analyst position is a key member of the Synopsys Corporate FP&A team.
Primary responsibilities include:
The role provides a great opportunity to develop knowledge of the Synopsys business model and strategy, as well as for someone who is seeking a role with significant visibility, autonomy, and influence.
- Partnering with Corp. Business Development on M&A evaluation
- Leading company-level forecasting processes
- Developing financial planning models for both short-term as well as multi-year forecast horizons
- Developing financial summary presentations for senior executive management and the Board
Desired Skills & Experience
The position requires the ability to be effective in accomplishing project goals by working with peers, cross-functional groups, and senior executives. Successful candidates will also possess a strong ability to design and understand M&A models as well as prior experience in investment banking, consulting, or corporate business development. This position will have considerable direct exposure to senior executives and therefore strong communication and leadership skills are very important.
Required experience: 0 - 2 years
- MBA or CPA a plus, but not required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills to effectively communicate with senior management
- Strong analytical and technical skills with complex financial modeling experience
- Ambition to succeed in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Initiative and problem solving skills, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to influence people and issues
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Accounting, Insurance & Finance
Doostang - 13 months ago
To sum up, Synopsys is a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and services. Its products are used by designers of...