Sr. Financial Analyst – Support and Professional Services|
The world is changing. Join the Riverlution! The Riverbed family of network optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility -- all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers. Thousands of companies with distributed operations use Riverbed to make their IT infrastructure faster, less expensive and more responsive.
Riverbed Technology is the IT infrastructure performance company. The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility -- all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers. Thousands of companies with distributed operations use Riverbed to make their IT infrastructure faster, less expensive and more responsive.
Riverbed offers the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst with the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together across all functions to make our business grow and flourish. Join us on this journey, and help us create the world of the future. We offer competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
This is a key role supporting our rapidly growing and dynamic sales organization. It is a unique and interesting position since it incorporates both functional business support and corporate-level financial analysis.
• Act as a trusted finance partner for the Support and Professional Services departments including budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
• Provide financial analysis, business modeling and decision support to senior executives and operating managers that enables performance monitoring and business management
• Evaluate and design processes to create a more efficient financial planning organization
• Perform actual vs. budget variance analysis and identify any risks or opportunities associated with reported financial data
• Work with business partners to identify appropriate metrics to track and evaluate business performance. Build presentations for management including regional P&Ls, key trends, and cost
• Liaise with the accounting team to understand impact of expense charges. Influence Cost Accounting policy for the treatment of inventory and other services delivery assets
• Ad hoc projects and analysis.
Education & Work Experience:
• Bachelor degree Finance, Accounting, or related field, MBA highly preferred
• A minimum of three years of FP&A experience
• Strong proficiency with Excel (advanced functions), Essbase, Oracle Financial, OBI
• Deep understanding of GAAP (including accruals and account reconciliations)
• Experience desired with Technical Support KPIs and metrics such as utilization and productivity
• Must have great problem solving skills, be a self-starter, understand business issues and be able to clearly and concisely put together recommendations and implementation plans
• Attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to meet firm deadlines a must
This is a summary only. Duties and responsibilities may be changed over time.
Riverbed Technology, Inc. is a San Francisco company near CalTrain, Muni and BART), with excellent salary, options and benefits. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Location: This position is 100% San Francisco