The Sr. Financial Analyst, Business Analysis is a key member to the Finance Team responsible for providing insightful analytical support to help drive decisions that will push the business forward. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sr. Management of Marketing and Sales, supporting the development of business plans, commercializing new products and the optimization of the portfolio’s Marketing Mix. Responsibilities also include heavy participation in the annual planning process and subsequent reforecasts, as well as providing analytics/commentary in support of the monthly close process and external reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide insightful financial support to Sr. Management and cross-functional business teams including Marketing and Sales.
• Financial lead on cross-functional teams in support of new product, promotional and other initiatives.
• Product and promotional profitability and ROI analysis
• Support the cross-functional volume forecasting process.
• Develop inputs to the annual budget model and forecast variations against those budgets.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Product and Customer P&Ls
• Perform New Product tracking
• Provide Actual vs Budget/PY analysis for month-end financials and provide insight on drivers of change.
• Ad hoc analysis as required
• Consumer Products industry experience strongly preferred
• Ability to work independently and to interface with all levels of management
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial systems
• Excellent organization and communication skills
BA degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA in Finance strongly preferred
Post Foods - 4 months ago
The cereals that have filled millions of breakfast bowls worldwide since the 1890s found themselves boxed up in new company, Post Holdings,...