Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) has an opening in our Finance Department for a Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A at our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters.
In this position, you will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. You will coordinate our company’s monthly actual and forecast review process as well as the annual budget process and will be directly responsible for the forecasting, budgeting, and analysis of actual performance of the corporate balance sheet and cash flow. You will also provide financial support for the company’s licensing and clothing and collectibles business unit. This position will be responsible for the consolidated operating expense monthly variance analysis and reporting and will also be the financial support for the marketing communications group, HR and IT organizations.
- Support company’s monthly/annual planning and forecasting business process. Ownership of the operating calendars around these processes.
- Manage, forecast and plan for assets in excess of $385m and liabilities in excess of $340m.
- Direct and manage division contribution margin P&L’s for licensing and clothing and collectibles.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends and analyze causes of unexpected variances in support of marketing communications, HR and IT.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives as required.
- Preparation of monthly division financial package.
- Support senior management teams and department heads with in-depth analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
- -5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Effective time management of multiple work assignments
- SAP and Hyperion experience
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Business improvement focus
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is a leading, global musical instruments company whose comprehensive portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Guild®, Tacoma®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, Charvel®, EVH®, SWR® and Groove Tubes®, among others. Fender® instruments include the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® guitars. For more information, visit www.fender.com .
In 2007, FMIC acquired KMC Music, one of the largest independent U.S. distributors of musical instruments and accessories. In 2011, KMC Music and Musicorp united their sales and catalog divisions as KMCMusicorp, creating a leading wholesaler of musical instruments, accessories and lighting equipment. KMCMusicorp produces and/or distributes Ovation®, Takamine® and Hamer® guitars; Latin Percussion®, Gretsch® Drums, Gibraltar® Hardware, Toca® Percussion, Sabian® cymbals and Genz Benz® amplifiers and more. For more information, visit www.kmcmusicorp.com .
FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together.
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.