This position works under general supervision and is primarily responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective financial planning and analysis capability that will provide senior management with appropriate tools to establish goals and measure performance of business operations.
Design, develop and use financial models to support the budget and forecast process to provide direction in decision making to help effectively allocate resources in support of the company’s strategic goals.
2. *Actively collaborate with multiple business partners including others on the finance team and business unit support teams to assess needs and proactively leverage subject matter expertise to identify and share short and long term opportunities for improved revenue performance and strategic decision making.
3. *Provide input to the Director of Finance on the financial matters that focus on maximizing revenue growth, profitability, and cash flow generation. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key recommended actions, and strategic implications
4. *Develop and monitor key performance indicators and leading indicators highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variances.
5. Identify and create custom reports for the Director of Finance, President, and Business Unit managers as needed or requested.
6. Assist other areas within Finance & Accounting as needed.
1. Ability to read, write and speak English.
2. Organizational, problem solving and analytical skills are required.
3. Excellent Communication skills required.
4. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation is preferred.
5. Proficient in extracting data from ERP programs similar to SAP and manipulating data in Microsoft Office programs.
6. These characteristics are normally acquired through a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of five years of experience. Statistics Minor preferred.
Chr. Hansen - 16 months ago