Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a leading Fortune 500 insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives, families and futures. Headquartered in Richmond, VA, Genworth has approximately 6,400 employees operating through three divisions around the world. For more information on employment opportunities, please visit genworth.com/employment.
Basic Candidate Qualifications:
- Build performance management processes and tools that measure and report actual performance vs. expected performance at the business unit and consolidated levels
- Support annual multi-year plan and operating plan processes
- Develop integrated forecasting models to support long and short range forecasting processes
- Analyze and provide optimal progression strategies for return on equity and capital planning
- Maintain complete ownership of the Corporate business unit including reporting, analysis, planning, and forecasting
- Manage quarterly process of collecting, modeling, and reporting on Investor expectations compared to actual results
- Build and maintain quarterly bonus models - communicate results to Senior Leadership
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- B.A. or B.S. in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ Years of Relevant Finance Experience, preferably in insurance or financial services
- Strong Financial Analysis and Critical Thinking Skills - ability to fully understand & articulate underlying business rationale for financial results
- Working knowledge of General Ledger, OLAP, spreadsheet and other MS Office tools, including PowerPoint.
- Understanding of GAAP and Statutory Accounting principles for Insurance or Investment-type products
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing cross-functional teams to achieve business results
- CPA or MBA
- Familiarity with Risk-Based Capital concepts
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and independently in conditions of ambiguity
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....