Sr. Front-end/UI Engineer
If you enjoy solving hard technical problems and want to be involved with "cutting edge" technologies then please contact us!
- Work with closely with a small team of UI Engineers to innovate.
- Communicate effectively with engineering teams and business units to create a unified user experience.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experience developing top quality UIs
- Passion for best-in-class user experience and web design
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient at cross-brower testing and bug fixing
- Highly desired: Strong Python and Java skills.
- Highly desired: Deep understaning of http protocols, REST architectures, build tools, server technologies, MongoDB, etc.
About SnapLogic, Inc
At SnapLogic, we are transforming how enterprise companies connect cloud and on-premise applications and data sources across any horizontal or vertical structure. Using SnapLogic, our customers achieve radical improvements in cost and performance over traditional integration methods and hand-coding. We increase productivity and efficacy levels by helping them create holistic IT systems around their complex business needs.
We, at SnapLogic provide our customers with a RESTful distributed server platform that can concurrently process large volumes of data in a fault tolerant manner, and we deliver this in a seamless, visually appealing UI that’s easy to use for IT professionals.
We have complex business and IT problems to solve and value creative engineers who find simple, innovative solutions to customers' needs. Our team has deep expertise in multi-threaded programming, network protocols, data formats, and algorithms. We program in both Java and Python, but understand that the very best developers are defined by their intellect and engineering skills, not their experience with specific languages.
If you enjoy solving hard technical problems and want to be involved with "cutting edge" technologies such as SaaS development, Cloud Computing, Hadoop, REST, CouchDB, JSON, and more, then contact us!
Why work at SnapLogic besides the awesome technology and team?
Interested in SnapLogic? Please send a resume to Tiffany Nguyen at email@example.com .
- We provide a culture that encourages different perspectives and new ways of thinking toward a common, aligned goal and shared vision.
- We have an open and respectable culture where you can make a difference and be recognized for a job well done instead of dealing with bureaucracy or politics.
- We love to have fun!
- We have weekly "Snappy Hours" every Fridays beginning at 4pm at our local pub or wine bar.
- Free delicious lunch twice a week - and it's more than your average pizza.
- Our gym membership allowance will help you break that sweat at one of the nearby gyms.
- Friendly, low maintenance pets are generally welcomed
- And, nerf gun battles are encouraged!
joelonsoftware - 11 months ago