Immediate long term contract opportunity (12 Months) for Sr. Help Desk Technician with Direct Government Client in Washington, DC.
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a long term contract assignment (12 Months) for a Sr. Help Desk Technician, who can work onsite in Washington DC.
- Seven (7) or more years experience
- Hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in a commercial IT environment with over 5,000 users.
- Intermediate skills in computer technology, including network infrastructure, security, telecommunications, software application, IP operations, PC and laptop hardware and peripherals.
- Manufacturer certification in network operating systems(s) (MCSE) and messaging systems.
- Experience supporting users in Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange environments.
- Demonstrable experience making non-technical users comfortable with technology concepts.
- Proficient in time management and detail oriented organizational skills.
- Provide customer oriented results and build an efficient end user support environment.
- Have a solid understanding of performance metrics.
- Comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment.
- Able to analyze and resolve routine to complex technical problems over a wide variety of systems.
- Proficient with Windows 2007 server environments and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
- Support the deployment and configuration of 225 new leased copiers at all client facilities.
- Support the receipt, asset management, and deployment of new desktop computers.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Candidates should have prior experience in configuring IP Printing, DHCP, Static IP Addresses, and Reserved IP Addresses.
- Candidates should be experienced in Windows XP SP 2 and Windows 7 Environments.
- Candidates should have prior asset management experience.
- Candidates should have prior experience in configuring Xerox 5790, 5150, 7556, and 7775 multifunction devices.
- In conjunction with other internal IT support staff, provide first and second level technical support and troubleshooting for the staff and contractors (on site and remote) who are our client base
- Create and manage escalation procedures
- Develop and maintain accurate service delivery management and monitoring tools and processes
- Ensure sound development of the enterprise wide desktop hardware and software standards and enforce the established standards, as well as administer appropriate desktop hardware and software asset management.
- Manage all maintenance and support services related to desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, telecommuting technologies and monitors.
- Participate in the planning, installation, operation and maintenance of company wide desktop software, including workstation operating systems, off-the-shelf products (e.g. Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, Outlook) and desktop management tools.
- Work with enterprise technical architecture in planning, installation, operation and maintenance of all desktop hardware.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
At Trigyn Technologies, we are focused on delivering results. Our "client first" philosophy has sustained us for over eighteen years and...