Sr. IT Business Analyst
Department: YP IT HR Applications
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5 to 7+ years
The Sr. IT Business Analyst will act as the IT focal point supporting the Human Resources organization primarily in the area of commissions. The BA will provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing system solutions that meet user requirements as well as provide on-going production support.
• Coordinate with business, external vendors, and internal IT teams to assist in the implementation and on-going production support of HR applications – primarily the commission system
• Act as a subject matter expert to drive external vendors and business partners in enhancing system functionality
• Develop and deliver specifications to internal IT teams when changes are needed to support business needs
• Create test cases and coordinate system testing with external vendors and internal IT team to ensure successful system deployments
• Manage delivery and execution of internal IT teams and external hosting vendors
• Monitor and trouble shoot issues with systems and interfaces
• Own the development of process documentation and test plans in support of Sarbanes Oxley and all other compliance requirements
• Strong understanding of Human Resources functions such as staffing, payroll, benefits, talent management – especially compensation
• Hands on experience with compensation tools such as Varicent, Callidus, Successfactors, Cornerstone
• Knowledge with design, implementing and/or supporting technical interfaces between systems
• Ability to interact and manage external vendors
• Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical users; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems/Technology, Business or Engineering combined with demonstrated professional experience in an IT environment.
• Experience in an HR environment a plus
YP - 9 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...