Sr. IT Project Manager, Manufacturing/Supply Chain
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
Vernon Hills, IL
We're looking for an experienced IT project manager to join a team that partners with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality organizations to develop and implement product serialization and product tracking solutions.
Our ideal candidate has experience planning and managing concurrent projects of varying sizes, and has managed successful global deployments of Quality Validated Application systems.
- Proven track record in leading development teams, and delivering global applications in Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain
- Experience Managing onshore/offshore project teams comprised of 10-30 internal and contracted resources.
- Experience managing implementation and upgrade projects for validated systems
- Experience in managing a range of project budgets from small projects up to $15 million.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects in a matrixed organization, especially in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry
- Excellent Project Management skill (scope, vendor management, resource management, status reporting, risk and project financials management).
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- 5+ years of project management experience preferred
1 Strong knowledge of project development/implementation processes.
2 Strong presentation skills, oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
3 Proven track record on delivering projects using onshore/offshore models.
4 Proven experience in project planning, status reporting, steering committee communication, vendor management, issue/risk management, budget management and timely escalation.
5 Project Management Certification a plus.
6 Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or relevant work experience.
7 8+ years of systems experience including 5+ years of project leadership.
1 Expert in project management/processes and/or SDLC.
2 Strong business acumen. Solid presentation skills, oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
3 Strong influencing skills.
4 Proven track record on delivering large scale projects.
5 Prudent risk taker. Leadership and budget experience.
6 Project Management Certification preferred.
7 Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or relevant work experience.
8 10+ years of systems experience including 3+ years of project leadership.
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits.To view other opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.baxter.com/about_baxter/careers . EOE M/F/D/V.
Monster - 23 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...