Qualified candidate must have worked as an ETL developer using Informatica PowerCenter tools. Experience with data warehouse concepts of data modeling, ETL, and business intelligence will be required. Must be proficient in working with relational databases, use of SQL, and experienced with the use of programming languages and techniques for business process automation. Background must demonstrate experience working in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC). Excellent analytical skills, communication skills (both oral and written), and interpersonal skills are required.
• Informatica PowerCenter
• Procedural SQL(PL/SQL, T-SQL, BTEQ)
• Relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Teradata etc.
• Stored procedures, functions, and packages
• SQL query tuning and optimization
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Job scheduling tools (Maestro, Control M, autosys etc.)
• Operating systems (Unix, Linux and Windows)
• Scripting (Unix shell scripting, Windows scripting, Perl etc.)
• Report development
• Data Warehouse concepts
• Relational and Dimensional data modeling
Dedicated Technologies Inc - 8 months ago