Our client is seeking an experienced Sr. Infrastructure Engineer for Enterprise Systems. The Sr. Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, management and Level 3 support of the firm’s enterprise systems including, but not limited to, Citrix, VMware, Windows Server and WorkSite Document Management System. Position is focused on optimizing stability, monitoring, availability, reliability and performance of these systems from a firm user perspective. Assists with the implementation of new or additional server technologies to improve application technology. Works with the other Infrastructure Engineers to ensure an integrated experience for firm users.
- Provides general expertise in design, planning, configuration, documentation, and deployment for the support of any other enterprise system.
- Working with the Manager, Enterprise Systems develops documented firm standards for enterprise systems and ensures that adherence to those standards is monitored and followed by all members of the Technology Services department.
- In concert with Technology Support group, develops best practices for troubleshooting problems with enterprise applications, especially those with direct user impact such as Citrix and WorkSite.
- Defines and documents the process for the evaluation of new releases to any of the listed enterprise systems. Recommends for/or against the upgrade based on firm requirements and knowledge of the software.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years experience in enterprise server systems with significant specialization in multiple areas of technology including Citrix and VMware and server monitoring technologies.
AboutWeb LLC - 23 months ago