Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Intacct’s been named a “Bay Area Top Workplace” four years in a row and “Best Place to Work” in the Bay Area, with our CEO earning the honor of “Highest Rated CEO” in 2014. Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
It is incredibly gratifying to be a part of an organization where everyone is committed to the success of our customers, our partners, and our fellow workers. We are honored to be recognized for the fourth year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area and are committed to fostering an environment where employees feel valued and part of a great team. This award, and our rapid growth, is reflective of each individual’s dedication at Intacct and our overall commitment to excellence.”
- Robert Reid, CEO
The Sr. Instructional Designer/Course Developer is part of an exciting team that creates and delivers courseware to enable our customers and partners to be successful with Intacct. The Intacct Education team is looking for an Instructional Designer/Course Developer with experience that covers the entire gamut of training -- from course concept to development of instructor-led and self-paced learning. The position supports our Intacct application so ideally you should have an understanding of Accounting concepts and processes.
The Instructional Designer/Course Developer should have, or be able to acquire, in-depth knowledge of Intacct products. You will need the ability to collaborate with Instructors, Software Developers, Product Managers, Professional Services and Product Support to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of course offerings. The proven ability to work independently to manage projects is required.
• Help create and execute an education strategy for our end-user customers by creating materials such as interactive elearning, tutorials, classroom and live-online training materials.
• The successful individual in this role is detail-oriented, energetic, and flexible, and can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
• Manage course projects from inception and design phase to production and release.
• Quickly learn tasks and processes required by various customer audiences and translate that information into elearning courseware for Intacct customers.
• Assist with instructor-led courseware for classroom and virtual delivery. This includes the creation and production of powerpoint, student guides and hands-on lab environment and instructions.
• Knowledge of instructional technologies is required.
• Keep up-to-date on product new features, and update courseware appropriately.
• Incorporate industry best practices and techniques from a training and learning standpoint. Displays passion to stay current on industry trends and related technology.
• Takes initiative and displays creativity to help customers and partners get measurably greater understanding and productivity with Intacct.
• Engage in special projects to support the Education team’s business processes and tools as required.
• 3-5 years hands-on experience developing courseware and self-paced training for an application software company. Experience with SaaS product required.
• Experience designing, developing and maintaining courseware, learning objectives, training aids, tutorials and hands-on activities
• Ability to break down complex topics into logical sequences
• Hands-on experience with a variety of elearning authoring tools required: Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc. Experience with Photoshop, or similar tool, to create graphics.
• Experience using an LMS to deliver courseware. Knowledge of SCORM conformance desired.
• Ability to work individually in a fast-paced environment
• Location: San Jose, CA (headquarters)
Intacct Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as Intacct Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.