Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Sr. Instructional Designer/Course Developer is part of an exciting team that creates and delivers courseware to enable our customers and partners to be successful with Intacct. The Intacct Education team is looking for an Instructional Designer/Course Developer with experience that covers the entire gamut of training -- from course concept to development of instructor-led and self-paced learning. The position supports our Intacct application so ideally you should have an understanding of Accounting concepts and processes.
The Instructional Designer/Course Developer should have, or be able to acquire, in-depth knowledge of Intacct products. You will need the ability to collaborate with Instructors, Software Developers, Product Managers, Professional Services and Product Support to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of course offerings. The proven ability to work independently to manage projects is required.
• Help create and execute an education strategy for our end-user customers by creating materials such as interactive elearning, tutorials, classroom and live-online training materials.
• The successful individual in this role is detail-oriented, energetic, and flexible, and can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
• Manage course projects from inception and design phase to production and release.
• Quickly learn tasks and processes required by various customer audiences and translate that information into elearning courseware for Intacct customers.
• Assist with instructor-led courseware for classroom and virtual delivery. This includes the creation and production of powerpoint, student guides and hands-on lab environment and instructions.
• Knowledge of instructional technologies is required.
• Keep up-to-date on product new features, and update courseware appropriately.
• Incorporate industry best practices and techniques from a training and learning standpoint. Displays passion to stay current on industry trends and related technology.
• Takes initiative and displays creativity to help customers and partners get measurably greater understanding and productivity with Intacct.
• Engage in special projects to support the Education team’s business processes and tools as required.
• 3-5 years hands-on experience developing courseware and self-paced training for an application software company.
• Experience designing, developing and maintaining courseware, learning objectives, training aids, tutorials and hands-on exercises
• Ability to break down complex topics into logical sequences.
• Hands-on experience with a variety of elearning authoring tools required: Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc. Experience with Photoshop, or similar tool, to create graphics.
• Experience using an LMS to deliver courseware. Knowledge of SCORM and AICC conformance desired.
• Experience with a SaaS product required. A background in finance is desired.
• Location: San Jose, CA (headquarters) preferred
Intacct - 11 months ago